The American Chamber of Commerce in Cameroon (AmCham) attended the 9th Annual Oil and Gas Conference held on April 27-29, 2016 in Houston, Texas with a delegation of Cameroonian businesses.
The participating companies expressed an interest in opportunities offered by the American market in the Oil, Gas, and Energy sectors.
Accordingly, AmCham assisted its members and secured one-on-one meetings during and after the main conference event.
The objective of the Trade Mission was to provide our members an opportunity to discuss with their peers and gain knowledge on the following topics.
- Joint Venture and Subcontracting Exploration, Production Updates, and Investment Opportunities in the sub-Saharan African Region
- The U.S. Power Africa Initiative
- The Future of Oil and the Impact of the U.S. Big Oil Sector
- Innovative Technologies : Conventional and Unconventional
- Upcoming Licensing Rounds and Deals Hotspots
- The Impact of China’s Economy on the sub-Saharan African Market
- Upstream and Downstream Optimization
- Offshore Dynamics and Future
- Vessels, Pipelines, and Storage Systems
- Reservoir Engineering
- Advancements in Geology and Geophysics
- Field and Market Development
- Gas Monetization
- Managing Diversity, Stakeholders’ Local Content, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)