We extend an invitation for you to join the American Chamber of Commerce in Cameroon. Actively engaged in promoting member businesses through advocacy, networking, and outreach; AmCham is an extremely effective resource for establishing your business connections in Cameroon. The objectives of the Chamber are:
1. To promote the development of trade, commerce and investment between the United States of America and Cameroon.
2. To represent the interests of members before the authorities of Cameroon that pertain to their commercial and industrial relations, with the goal to encourage and facilitate mutual business interests, and especially to promote American interests in Cameroon without discussing or taking part in political activities.
3. To provide a forum in which the business community in Cameroon can identify and discuss common commercial interests in Cameroon and push for transparency and free enterprise.
4. To act as a facilitator that will attract and promote investments in Cameroon, identifying appropriate in-country local partners, developing and conducting lobbying strategy, and liaison services with key government officials and private sector representatives.
5. To work with existing organizations in Cameroon on matters of mutual interest. To maintain relations with the Chamber of Commerce of the United States and other Chambers of Commerce or commercial organizations elsewhere.
6. To participate in development, civic, economic, social and environmental programs to advance the general welfare and prosperity of Cameroon.
7. To engage in all lawful activities as may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of the foregoing objectives.
Besides, we constantly endeavour to bring our members more for their membership dues. The Chamber strives to be an important player in the policy arena and the investment environment.
If you would like to join, simply fill out the enclosed registration form attached together with the annual fee.
Nicholas Achiri A.